layout

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We are pretty much finished putting everything in storage.  I'm sitting here in an empty apartment wondering what the hell just happened? Are we really starting fresh or was this just a result of selfish ambition, stupidity or because no one knows how to manage their money? I mean, God forgive me for not working right now, I just had a baby! Or maybe it's because I always imagined if we moved out it would make it easier for me to leave him. Anyways, I've just been his little dummy. I can't even take a shit without doing him a favor while I'm on the toilet. And he won't even lift a finger for me if I begged him. I'm over here lifting hundred pound pieces of granite because he asked me to, to say the least. Today I said I wanted to go to a Renaissance Fair and he said yeah you should. I was thinking family event and he was thinking, go on your fucking own! Whatever. I've been driving him around all day with Baby and even now as we write, I take a second for myself and he's asking me to do this and to do that. Is this all that I really am? His fucking robot? I left the first one because I wasted 15 years of my life catering to an abusive shit and now here I'm diving head first into the same shit with someone whose what? Cuter! Ha I don't think so! I'm just really frustrated! I wish I could morph myself into another person, walk straight up to myself, cause God knows I don't have a fucking doorstep, and slap me in the face! Can someone do this for me Pleaseee! 

~Mandybird

No comments:

Post a Comment