layout

Friday, May 14, 2010

I love that no one reads my blog!!!!!!!! It's 10:10PM This is from this morning! 

May 14th 2010. 7:54AM I’ve been laying awake for a while now. I woke up thinking of memories of when I was a child. I was thinking of times as far back as I can remember when I must have been 3 or so. I also thought about times when things were just good. Not great or not even the bad times but when they were just good. I believe we create our own trials and tribulations. Even in the midst of a disaster, we make the choice whether we are going to allow this to defeat us or whether we choose to overcome this. I can’t allow myself to keep living the way that I am. Life is way too short. My memories of being 3 years old are as close to me as I am 30 now. I won’t let another moment slip by without me allowing it to have the possibility of being good. I need to make a choice and follow through with it. I’ve made mistakes but I have a whole bright future ahead of me... including today. 



1 comment: